A funny pinterest find from this past week:
Image from A. ”Circa 1951.
My favorite part is the caption under the photo:
“Swimsuit model in Cadillac convertible filled with oranges. We don’t know the where, the who or the why.”
Yes indeed, I’d love to know the why.
(But I do love that swimsuit–classy & feminine.)
This week’s list of good stuff:
♥ 32 healthy pre-packaged, 5 ingredients (or less) snacks–perfect for school lunches.
♥ How to make your family stronger: tell stories.
♥ Did you know it’s weight stigma awareness week? In honor of it, think of 5 amazing (not weight related) things about your body.
Here’s my list:
1. I have these amazing things in my head that lets me see color, shapes, & sizes. And they’re this really soft, aqua blue. I love my eyes!
2. I’m currently making another human being right now. Enough said.
3. I love how I can feel things, not just with my hands, but with my legs & toes. I love the feel of freshly-washed sheets on my toes.
4. Did you know I can push a double stroller up a hill? I know, doesn’t sound that cool, but without these strong legs & arms, that wouldn’t be happening.
5. I love the smell of almond tea or almond extract. I love my nose & that I can smell so many delicious things like cinnamon, mint, & a cool breeze (it has a smell). It’s amazing.
♥ Worth the read: New Inquiries Into Eating Disorders & Obesity
♥ Check out this blog–Foodie Fiasco–just another beautiful food blog, right?
This girl is only fifteen! Wow. That’s inspiring.
(all recipes vegan + gluten-free)
simple baba ganoush
(Dana recommeded eating it fresh–
it doesn’t freeze well)
Tomorrow’s post: A recipe!–pumpkin pasta w/ roasted cauliflower. Details on our un-weekend.
& thanks to all your loving support for my upcoming ebooks.
It’s way more work than I anticipated (as always), but having your encouragement is what drives me. Thank you!
Thanks for coming to bring joy today!
Did you know I’m also on twitter, pinterest, & facebook?
You can follow the blog via feedly or subscribe via your fave blog reader.
Have a question for me, or just want to say hello,
send me an email.