When I went to BlogHer Food in Seattle a few weeks ago, I met some with some folks from two awesome companies whose products I can wholeheartedly support: Bob’s Red Mill & Wholesome Sweeteners. Both companies carry products that are vegan, organic, & help make my life easier & better.
Bob’s carries dozens & dozens of gluten-free grains, seeds, flour mixes, & flours. Many of their products are organic, & I love that you can now find Bob’s Red Mill in many regular grocery stores, including Wal-mart.
Wholesome Sweeteners specializes in natural, vegan, & gf alternatives to refined sugars. My fave is their entire line of flavored agave syrup. Cinnamon, maple syrup, strawberry, & vanilla are among some of their flavors. I know, agave’s not a health food (it’s often mistaken as such), but it is vegan & a better option than white sugar.
Plus, how fun are these single serving packets? Perfect for putting in your morning oatmeal, or drizzling over some buttermilk pancakes.
I got a stash of loot from my friends at Wholesome Sweeteners & Bob’s. It’s been awhile since I’ve done a giveaway, so I thought I’d share the goodness.
Here’s what I want to giveaway to 1 lucky duck:
1. Like my facebook page, if you haven’t already.
2. Comment below & tell me if you’ve ever used quinoa, chia seeds, or agave. If so, what’s your favorite way to use these ingredients?
3. For additional entries, follow me on Twitter, &/or leave a comment on this post from yesterday. Make sure you indicate on THIS post in the comment section that you are also following me on Twitter & that you made a comment on the other post. Make each of these separate comments in the comment section of this post so each can count as a separate entry.
4. Giveaway will be open until Wednesday June 27.
5. I will do a random drawing by using a random number picker & will announce the winner on Thursday June 28.