To celebrate the month of March (I always was a big fan myself, since March means spring is just around the corner) and to help usher in a big month of changes, I’ve decided to announce:
March Madness: A Month of Giveaways (yipeee!)
I’ll be giving away some stuff from my Amazon store (including Dreena Burton’s new cookbook being released this month and some bamboo kitchenware) as well as some other goodies for you to try.
I will announce the giveaway for each week on Tuesdays. Sorry, giveaways are only open to U.S. & Canada residents.
So here’s how it works.
1) Every Tuesday (why Tuesday? because Tuesdays are generally boring and dull, and I thought I’d help add some spice), I’ll announce the winner(s) for the giveaway from the previous week.
2) You may “enter” the giveaway as many times as you’d like.
3) Here’s how you enter:
- You need to introduce yourself here (if you don’t comment on this post, you won’t be included in the drawing), I want to know who you are! So if you haven’t yet, do this first. This will qualify you to enter any of the giveaways this month.
- Comment on any post from that Tuesday to the following Monday. Each comment will be counted as an entry (so the more you comment, the greater your chances of winning!)
- That’s it. Wait for the winner(s) to be announced!
4) Winner(s) of the giveaway will be announced on Tuesdays. Winners will have 24 hours to email me with their mailing address, otherwise winners will be redrawn.